Contact us

Remote Agronomic Support
for Growing Cereals
from Leading Experts in 2021

We will objectively analyze and audit your plans for application of crop
protection products and fertilizers taking into account their properties and
wheat biological requirements. We will also support you in implementing
our recommendations throughout the season.

Попробовать бесплатно

Do you have similar problems? Unable to decide on a diagnosis? Need a consultation?

Professional support for your farm
in a modern convenient way

Connect to our service of remote agronomic support for growing cereals to be able to consult with independent experts and ask them any questions you want.
We will analyze your list of treatment and cultivation operations and help you focus on those that determine future yield and grain quality. All communication is online, in a way convenient for you.

You will get full support throughout the season and
everything you need for a successful start

Scouting plan for the season and
visit checklists
Notifications on the need for
an inspection—every week
Diagnostics and recommendations following an inspection are prepared within 24 hours of posting a report in the SkyScout system
Initial expert visit to make
acquaintance and collect
data on the current farm situation
Two protection and nutrition plans (Optimum and Economy) listing phenophases, operations, fertilizers, and application rates
1 year free subscription
to SkyScout

Protection and nutrition plan analysis: set your priorities for the upcoming season

An independent audit of the list of treatment and cultivation operations based on last season’s results is the best way to analyze their efficiency and correct mistakes.

An analysis of the time, terms, kinds and application rates for crop protection product, and nutrition to cut cost on their purchase.
Recommendations on the optimization of the protection and fertilizer application plans.
5,000 rubles (VAT included) for the analysis of one protection or fertilizer application plan

How does it work?

Apply online
or email us at

We will contact you to discuss partnership details.

Fill out the questionnaire

and provide the necessary information

Receive your service

on the agreed dates


Бесплатная рекомендация по подбору
протравителей колосовых под сев
в сезон 2020–2021 гг.

Бесплатная рекомендация по подбору
протравителей колосовых под сев
в сезон 2020–2021 гг.
Задать вопрос


My name is Anatoly Tarakanovskiy. I am Head of INTTERRACTIVE, phytopathologist/diagnostician, PhD (Crop Protection), based in Russia, Krasnodar region – most intensive cultivation area for winter wheat in RU.
Our Center puts you in touch with the most experienced experts in various fields of agriculture. The expertise and experience of many top experts from Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Ukraine and Moldova are available to you 24/7.

Our experts

Our advantages


We are a team of experts in various fields of agriculture. In 99 percent of cases your problem will be solved by our team members. To deal with the remaining 1 percent, we will bring in a renowned outside expert.


We do not promote any specific brand.
We just find the most efficient solution for your needs.


Each of us is personally responsible for what they say, write, and do.

And, most importantly,

you can always ask us a question, wherever you are.
We are always online and know how to help you remotely.